Yea, so … maybe I’m realizing, it’s not all about me. (But my wife says, “No! He haven’t learned that yet.”) But if nothing else. it might be an intriguing title – one to engage attention, and lure you further toward active participation.
What I have, I give to you, the reader (or better stated “my subscriber”, or best of all “our active participants”) I hope you find: an interesting amusing string of dialog, a source of ideas, suggestions and picks, a forum for information, plus some good deals. I’ll strive to make my enthusiasm contagious. But, I need your help and assistance.
Sure donations would be handy and dandy, but gret real! I live in the rational world. What I more reasonably seek is your input, ideas, suggestions, experiences, knowledge, opinions and participation.
And of course, I extend an invitation: “Come, Ski With Me!”
- Sign up, sign on, and sign in
- Comment, question, and contribute
- Question and query
- participate, pass on, and promote
- suggest and recommend
- book through our affiliates
- Book, try, test, our instructors, then testify and attest
- Instructors: apply if qualified … or … subscribers refer your preferred instructor and coach
- Recommend your choices of areas, resorts, equipment, activities, accommodations, après or anything “mountainous”
- Contact, use and book through our network of local area instructors and concierge specialists. The service is unique, the pricing is advantageous and the enrichment is invaluable.
- Sign in and visit; better yet when you make online decisions, purchase from the ski-with-me store. Amazom.com
An association relationship with Amazon and other affiliates provides credits that help support and fund this blog effort.
You are offered special promotions that will mean extra savings and additional convenience unique to SkiWithMe subscribers.
Pro Travel Network: The knowledge is priceless; your travel is enriched. Our testimonies spread the good news.
Affiliate programs: your savings are worthwhile, our credits are meaningful. We grow together.