Selecting the “Right Mountain” to SkiWithMe:
the “Right Mountain” is determined by your personal goals and communal objectives:
- Is this a learning, training or developmental experience?
- Is this a family affair or a romantic retreat, or a unique “buddy’s adventure”?
- Is this a wanderer’s escapade focused on your individual wants, and talents?
- Is this a family memory maker?
- Is the après as valued as the on-slope?
the “Right Mountain” decision addresses your time:
- Is proximity a priority
- How many days are set aside?
- Is this a vacation, a weekend getaway, or a mid-week escape?
- How close or how far do you want to explore?
the “Right Mountain” decision is a matter of value:
- Is the experience or the cost of top priority?
- Is the value of time more dear than the investment?
So, here’s your “Right Mountain” check list:
- Select your preferred area
- Talk directly with your local expert to plan and perfect before you go.
- Work with your private coach and trainer in advance
- Turn your exploration into a full family experience (And Be a hero!)
- Introduce your family and friends to the sport in a way they will immediately, immensely enjoy. They’ll be skiing the entire mountain before going home – assuring that they will return and you too will be back for more. The family that skis together, stays together. (When done right!)
- Use your coach as a guide to the best “stash”, skirt the lines, maximize your day.
- Use your coach’s knowledge to select the best equipment and likely save on your next purchase.
- Make the most of your mountain experience: first tracks, day care, lunch, children’s activities, equipment, food, shopping, spa, dinners, evening entertainment, and nearby attractions.
- Make the most of your après experience
- Use your inside edge to stay atop the latest information, great offers and best snow for future adventures.
- Be an insider. Help us evaluate and improve. Your ideas are someone else’s next bonus. Let’s go and grow together!
Text Ski to 22828 to subscribe to our newsletter and bulletins.